* Internet speed is allocated based on Minimum Guaranteed Bandwidth and Fair Shared Access. The maximum speed depends on the number of users at that time.
** Once you reach your Max Speed Data allowance, you can still surf the Internet at unlimited data at a reduced speed of 128 kbps for Express Net-Basic and 384 kbps for Express Net-Advance.
*** For packages B or C, the monthly equipment installation fees only be paid during the contract period. After that, the users pay only a monthly service fee.
Terms and Conditions
- All fee rates are in baht with include withholding tax but exclude VAT and other Taxes as required by law.
- The above service fees already include satellite transponders rental, ground station operation, uplink service, and the set-up devices (1.2-meter fixed satellite receiver, 2 watts BUC, LNB, receiver device, or Satellite modem).
- The standard installation provides two signal cables of no more than 20 meters per line for 1 point. In case of longer than 20 meters-cable must be used, the fee of charge is 25 baht per meter.
- If the installation area is farther than 50 kilometers from the agent company, the travel fee surcharge is 500 baht for every 25 kilometers. For some remote areas that difficult-to-reach such as high mountains or very far distant islands, the travel fees may be additional ly charged.
- The Internet speed of each package depends on the amount of users and data consumptions at that time.
- The customer has to pay the monthly service fee in an installment after using the service each month.
- The service provider reserves the right to amend and/or change the above table service package without prior notice.